You are a tiger coming out of your lair, getting ready to devour the day! In order to shake off dream land and get in the zone you need the perfect blend of “get-up-and-go”. Utilizing the first 20 minutes of the day to get pumped can set your day up for success.
There are many ways to get into your ideal morning mindset. I encourage you to craft your own set of daily prompts. Here’s a list of different ways to get into the flow:
- Drink Coffee
- Play with Pets
- Listen to Music
- Write down your dreams
- Write out your long term goals
- Look at inspirational quotes
- What are my top 3 goals for today?
- What things must be done today?
- What can I get excited about?
- What is one thing I could do to strengthen a relationship today?
- What are my long term goals?
- If I was a coach, what would I say to inspire myself?
- What 5 things am I grateful for?
- What is my intention for today?
- What is something I could do today that is outside my comfort zone?
- What kind of person do I want to be today?
- What are my affirmations for today?
- How can I brighten someone’s day?
- How can I bring more consciousness to my day?
You only want to spend 20-30 minutes getting into your morning mindset. An example of a morning mindset routine could be:
Do push-ups and sit-ups for 10 minutes while listening to music that gets you in the zone. Write out your top three goals for the day. Set your intention for the day. Write out three affirmations and five things you are grateful for, check your schedule for the day, and have a hot cup of coffee.
Do you have any suggestions? What is your morning mindset routine? Write in the comments below!