Firewalker Arts – Life Coaching
In today’s world, it’s important to be running at your optimal best. At Firewalker Arts, we have a passion for empowering you to live your best life. You need someone in your corner cheering you on and helping you weed through the chaos of life. We will join forces with you and get you running on all cylinders!
Do you want to do something different in your career? Have a bucket list that feels impossible? Feel overwhelmed by the number of ideas you have? Can’t seem to peel yourself off the couch? Need assistance in navigating the western medicine and want to take control of your health and wellness through other means? Are you searching for purpose in your life? Are you stuck in a relationship pattern that you want to get out of? Do you really crave a balanced life, but are unsure where to start? Any of these sounds like you?Send a text message now! Requesting a free 15 minute consultation.
Areas of Interest for Coaching
- Finding Your Passion
- Career Transitions
- Health & Wellness Empowerment
- Life Design (Creating Custom-Made Balanced Life for Your Optimization)
- Life Balance
What is a typical session like?
A typical session is held over the phone in either 45-60 minute blocks. Every session flow is a little bit different. We will talk about the current situation, develop goals, brainstorm solutions, discover what motivates you, and work through any blocks that come up on your journey.
How does life coaching benefit you?
- Improved Self-Confidence
- A Different Perspective
- Heightened Self- Awareness
- Create A Balanced Life
- Foster Better Relationships
- Achieve Goals
- Find Happiness
- Discover Clarity of Purpose
- Do What You Love
- Follow-Through on Commitments
- Discover Your Best Self
- Determine Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Be Open-minded
- Unlock Potential
- Improve Communication
- Manage Time more Productively
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts
- Overcome Fears
- Unearth Creativity
- Create a Better Outlook on Life
- Produce a Higher Income
- Eliminate Bad Habits
- Be Aware of Your Values
- Stay Motivated
- Better Decision-Making
- Show Empathy
- Learn to Accept Criticism
- Build Rapport
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Physical Well-Being
- Decrease Depression & Anxiety
Some other benefits directly from our clients:
“Coaching has allowed me to take my business to a whole new level! “
“I now have my music material posted for sale on a variety of internet stores“
“I gained a greater sense of control over my life and optimism about the future.”
“Discovered a better sense of who I am and what I want.”
“I’ve really learned that failure is nothing more than feedback.”
There are a lot of reasons why people may hold back from starting coaching. We are going to have a closer look at those reasons and break them down into bite-size pieces the same way we would in a coaching session.
Firstly, let’s start by stating that all of your reasons are perfectly valid. Some of the hesitation may be financial, fear of success, fear of failure, the timing may not be right, or other external factors. If you feel like now is not the best time for you to start coaching but you would like to at some future time and still want to get updates and coaching tips, that’s perfectly okay! You can sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, follow us on Facebook or Instagram, subscribe to the Blog, or sign up to receive the free Monday Motivational text messages by texting “Motivation” to 414-207-9881.
For those of you who are still curious or on the fence, let’s break down some of these other barriers together!
- Financial – Are you wanting to start coaching to improve your financial status but don’t have the finances to start? This is a common challenge when facing a career transition or starting a new business. We already know that you have the full capability to transition your career or start a new business. That being said, have you ever spent hours staring at a business plan not knowing where to start? Or feel so overwhelmed by the number of details needed to get things moving that you get stuck? That’s what a life coach is for! Helping you sort out the details, keeping you motivated and on track, and brainstorming new ideas when you get stuck. Think of having a coach as having a personal assistant with expertise in the problem you want to solve who is joining you as a guide on your journey. Having a coach in an investment in your career and business success!
- Fear of Failure – This actually comes up a lot in coaching sessions. It is perfectly normal to have fears of failure. On the road to success there will be many challenges and seeming failures. Each one of these experiences holds a lesson that you can integrate and utilize to make you stronger moving forward. A life coach can help you see the value in every action you take toward your goals. As they say, you won’t make any of the shots you never take.
- Fear of Success – Surprisingly this fear also comes up a lot when we start to make moves towards our goals. This fear can arise from gaining success which changes our daily habits, work flow, and even identity. It is normal to feel fear around succeeding, but remember it is only a fear. Any type of change in life can be stressful including success. A coach is here to remind you why you started this journey, what your dreams are, and to help manage the anxieties that come with big life changes.
- You Can do it on Your Own – Of course you can! One of the core beliefs of the coaching practice at Firewalker Arts is that every person already has everything that they need to succeed already within them. You are capable of living your best life and fulfilling all of your dreams! A life coach someone who reminds you of your capabilities, helps illuminate the path, guides you along the journey, and celebrates your success. We know you can do this on your own, but it’s more rewarding when you have someone there with you ever step of the way witnessing your progress, cheering you on, keeping you accountable, validating your experience, pointing out the pitfalls, and celebrating your success.
- It’s a Money-Making Scheme – This comes from the very real understanding that Life Coaching is not regulated by the same standards as talk therapy (at this time). It’s important to find a coach that is right for you with experience in assisting clients with your specific problem. At Firewalker Arts we have a no-commitment policy. You can cancel at any time if you feel that the coaching experience is not working for you as you’d hoped. We also have a network of connections and are happy to pair you with someone who can best facilitate your process. Our main coach, Ananda Walker, has a wide range of expertise and experience in several areas. She has successfully started four different businesses that made a profit either at the start or within three months of operation. She has seven years of experience in bodywork facilitating people’s wellness through bodywork, listening to their stories, offering coaching services, and offering intuitive medicine insights. She has a plethora of other life experiences that add to the value of the coaching sessions in addition to having three formal degrees. Her interests are eclectic, but her true passions are connecting with others, listening to life stories, and inspiring people to grow and chase after their dreams.